Related Pages

​​Visit the Occupational Handbook Outlook to research on occupation's current employment, projections, and salaries. 


Higher Education Publications

Resources and References for School Owners

Schedule a Complimentary Consultation

SEVP Certification I-20 Visas  

We provide consulting services to higher education institutions such as universities, colleges, vocational, and trade schools with programs in business, allied health, beauty, and ESOL. We assist with ACCSC, COE, ABHES, and TRACS accreditation nationwideSEVP certification, and new institution applications in Florida.

Need assistance with your educational institution? We are glad to help! Request a free consultation by calling 786-618-2277, completing the free session request form, or sending us an email to [email protected]. We are available to assist you with your current project and to provide consultation on continued compliance. 

We hope the resources and references for school owners included on this page have assisted you today!​​

NC-SARA - The National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements 

Visit the List of Approval Agencies by State for a link to their website and contact information to start the application process for your school's license to operate. 

​​US educational institutions are required to have on file an official translation and evaluation of foreign credentials received from students and personnel. The evaluation should include a statement of the equivalency with an approved or accredited institution in the United States. Official translations and evaluations must be submitted by the evaluation agency directly to the educational institution. 

Foreign high school diplomas may be translated and evaluated by a member of the American Translators Association (ATA)

Foreign degree diplomas and transcripts must be translated and evaluated by a recognized credential evaluation service. Here we are listing the most commonly used:


U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics  

​​Institutions are required to include CIP and SOC codes in program-related applications and reports. CIP stands for Classification of Instructional Programs. Each program of instruction has an assigned CIP code. SOC stands for Standard Occupational Classification SystemA program may have more than one associated SOC code. One of the most commonly used tools is the CIP to SOC Crosswalk, which assists institutions to identify the CIP code for a program and the SOC code for occupations related to a program of instruction.  


Federal Financial Aid Eligibility and Application 

woman typing on a laptop and taking notes

Approved Accrediting Agencies 

This page includes resources and references for career school and college owners: higher-ed publications listing, directories of approved higher education accrediting agencies, SEVP Certification, Title IV funding eligibility,  application links, and more.       ​​​

Visit the SEVP Certification page for information on eligibility, application process and frequently asked questions. 

NC-SARA is an agreement among member states, districts, and territories that establish comparable national standards for interstate postsecondary distance education. It was established in 2013 as a response to the need for accredited educational institutions approved in one state to enroll 100% distance students from any participating US state. For the requirements to participate visit NC-SARA Institution Eligibility 

Be reminded that a state's approval to operate only allows institutions to enroll residents from that state. Before the establishment of NC-SARA, institutions had to apply and obtain a school license to operate in each one of the states from where they enrolled students. 



Credential Translation and Evaluation Agencies

​​Higher education accrediting agencies and institutions approved by the US Department of Education: 

List of Approval Agencies by State for Career Schools and Colleges

CIP and SOC Codes